Saturday, January 21, 2012

Basketball Season Begins!

Here starts the madness!
Bailey is a spitting image of his father and I love that.
He has the passion for what he loves and he LOVES basketball!
I have enjoyed so much watching the two of them work together.
These are the days. It makes me happy.
The other day, Bailey was getting ready for school and I went into his room and he had one shoe on and was just sitting on his bed in a daze with a smile on his face. I said, "Bay, what are you thinking about?" He smiled and said, "basketball". I really don't understand the male brain but if it makes him happy then I'm happy.
He is so cute and I love his personality.
I've been on a blogging hiatus lately but I need to start documenting these great memories of my kids. So here you go!



Um, it might be a little hard for him having Dad as his coach but I love it!
Can you feel the intensity?


Bailey is the point guard and he is actually very good. He has a lot of potential and I think this is going to be his sport.


I love my boys, they make life so much fun!

No comments: