Saturday, January 21, 2012

Blog soup anyone?

We spent Thanksgiving with our friends Mark and Erin at this awesome cabin in Lake Tahoe. It was so fun and Mark and Erin made the most amazing meal. It is a blessing to have friends that are like family to us!

I still think about Haiti on a weekly basis and over Christmas we all pitched in and baked a bunch of desserts to sell in front of the grocery store. My family was so amazing with all the help they gave me. We were a great team and all in all we raised almost $1,000 with the bake sale, yard sale, donations and T-shirt sales. I was thrilled to see my kids serving and excited about it. Thanks to our great friends the O'Donnells who came down to San Dimas to help us. Love the friends God gave us!


Here's to the months of November and December 2011!
We made a lot of fun memories.
Things I remember...

  • Thanksgiving with some great friends in Lake Tahoe
  • Great conversation and catching up
  • Amazing food
  • Freezing our butts off on the beach in Tahoe
  • Finishing my second semester back in college!
  • Time with my Dad in Montana
  • My Dad moved back to home!!!
  • Christmas at Mom's house
  • Baking with Mom and great chats too
  • Family...lots and lots of fun!
  • Shocking Family Game Night...ouch!
  • Sean and I winning Trivial Pursuit! Booyah!
  • Raised almost $1,000 dollars for Haiti
  • Watched my kids and family serve others with JOY!
  • Hanging with my brother Jordan and lovin' it
  • Jordan turned Tim the Tool Man
  • Cirque De Sole for Sean's birthday
  • Celebrating my amazing husband and his birthday
  • Gorgeous weather
  • Missing Grandpa Schaefer
  • Lindsay's smile ;)
  • Ry got diamonds
  • Celebrating Jesus!
  • Kids having a blast together jumping on the trampoline
  • Bay playing basketball all day everyday
  • Brandy and her Pokemon
  • Missing Gen and her family
  • Seeing old friends
  • Puppies!!!
  • Movie night at Katie and Justin's new apartment
LOVE, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS!
Thank you Lord for another great year!


No comments: