Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter with my Peeps!


Well, here I post because another holiday has come around. My life just gets busier and busier. I remember blogging weekly, and now I'm lucky to get three in a year.

Life is constantly changing, and the kids are growing like weeds. I'm that mom, and I'm really happy about it. Life is teaching me so much these days. I'm changing. The older I get the more I appreciate little things I used to ignore in my twenties. I feel as if I've had a long stretch of peace in my life. It feels good. Sean and I are enjoying raising our kids and learning with each other every day.

My family came up for Easter and we went to Aunt Kathie and Uncle Rudy's house in Sacramento. This has become a tradition. My Grandma even came and spent a few days with us. It was nice. So thankful for my family!






















No comments: